Do you want to remove FRP lock from the Qualcomm Devices like Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Samsung, and Huawei Devices in just one click then in this article, I will show you How to bypass or remove the FRP lock from the device using software called X-Soft Tool (Qualcomm Tool).
What is X-Soft Tool?
X-Soft tool is a Qualcomm Tool used for removing or bypassing the FRP lock from the device without damaging your device. It removes Mi Cloud Account in just one click and disables the FRP account.
Using the X-Soft Tool V2.2 Qualcomm Tool support many features like sideload application using ADB, Remove Pattern or Pin lock from the devices, etc.
|App Name||X-Soft Tool|
|Last Updated||3 April 2020|
|Usage||Bypass FRP Lock|
- Remove FRP Lock.
- Remove Pattern Lock.
- Remove PIN Lock.
- Factory Reset.
- Sideload APP.
- Repair IMEI.
- Read or Erase Partitions
- Any Many More.
X-Soft EMMC Tool – Supported Devices list:
How to Download X-Soft Tool V2.2 Qualcomm Tool:
Get the latest version of the file from the below link. Also, note that we update our download links with the most recent version of the tool released by the developer. So make sure to check out the site regularly.
How to Install and Use X-Soft Tool :
- Download the tool from the above.
- Install the X-Soft Emmc Tool like you install other programs.
- Open X-Soft Tool and connect your device to the PC.
- Open your device in Fastboot Mode.
- Now on the screen, you will see many options like Reset FRP Lock, Remove Pattern Lock etc.
- Select the option according to your requirement.
- Wait for 1 to 2 Min have a cup of coffee.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Removed FRP Lock.
There are many tools available on the Internet to remove FRP Locks; only a few of them are working, and this tool is one of them.
Furthermore, if you’ve any doubts or errors, make sure to comment down in the section below. Make sure to subscribe to the notifications for daily updates from our website.