Download SP Flash Tool Latest Version
Hello Guys In this Article I will give you the Latest version of SP Flash tool Download Link so you can now unbrick your device very easily we all have that MTK Phones that we accidentally brick it so all we need is a Tool called SP Flash Tool. So Let’s Get Started.
About SP Flash Tool Latest Version:
SP flash tool is an application that helps you to flash Stock ROM, custom recovery and fix in some extreme cases (firmware update, Flash recovery, unbricked Android device, etc.).
In Short, If you have MTK Device this then SP Flash tool you need.
How to Download SP FlashTool Latest Version:
- First of All Download
- Uninstall the Previous version of SP Flash Tool from Control Panel.
- After Download, Open SP Flash Tool.rar and Extract it.
- After Extracting Open SP Flash Tool.exe.
- Hurray Now you can Unbrick Your Mtk Phone Easily using this tool.
How to Unbrick Your MTK Device using SP Flash Tool:
- First of all Download the SP Flash Tool from above.
- Now Download your Device Drivers
- Install your Mtk Device Drivers.
- Download Your MTK Device Firmware
- Now Open SP Flash Tool.exe and load the scatter file from your device firmware folder.
- Power Off your device and remove the battery if possible.
- Click on Download Button on SP Flash Tool
- Connect your Device with PC and Click on the Volume Button For 5 seconds until the purple color seen on SP Flash tool that means your device is detected. (Note: If your Device doesn’t detect then reinstall your device drivers)
- Wait for 5-10 Minutes.
- Hurray Your MTK Device is now Unbricked or Restored.
- Is SP Flash Tool work on Windows 10?
Yes SP Flash Tool latest version works fine on Windows 10. If you getting a problem then try to reinstall it.
- My MTK Device is Not Detecting on SP Flash Tool?
It is Because you have not properly installed your Mtk device drivers.
- Where to find scatter File?
Every Device has different Scatter File according to their MTK Version and you can find it on firmware folder.
I Hope this Article will help you to bring your device back. If you have any Queries regarding this you can ask me in the comment section I will reply to every comment.