So you bought a new Android Phone but wait, your Phone is not officially supported for root or your device is mtk so now what you gonna buy a new phone or use my trick to root your android phone easily. In this Article I will show you how to root android phone using pc. Let’s Get Started.
How to Root Android Phone using PC:-
How to Root Android Phone using PC ( Kingoroot Method):-
Make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Device powered ON.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary.
- USB Cable (the original one recommended).
- Download Kingroot PC Version From Here. So you can easily Root Android Phone using PC.
Read-More:- “How to Root your Phone using Magisk”
- Double-click the desktop icon of Kingo Android Root and launch it.
- Plug your Android device into your PC if your Device driver is not Installed then it will install automatically.
- Enable USB debugging into your Phone. ( You can On USB Debugging by going into Developer settings)
- Now you will see a “ROOT” Button on the Desktop Click on it.
- Now Click on “ROOT” to Root your Device
- Root Succeeded. Hopefully, your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo. Until your device reboots itself, do not operate.
- Check the root status of your device. Normally, you will find an app named “SuperUser” installed on your device after successful rooting.
Note:- All the images are belong to Kingoroot
So I Hope you Like this Article On How to root android phone using pc. Follow all steps perfectly to root your android phone.