Android Pie 9.0 is out now for some phone it is Official and for others, they are using Custom Roms. Now How to Root Android Pie 9.0?. So in this Article, I will show you a simple and easiest method to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk. So Let’s Get Started.
What’s New on Android 9.0 Pie:-
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Advantages of Rooting Android 9.0 Pie:-
- Do customization on your Android Phone.
- You can Install Custom ROM on Your Android Phone.
- You can Install Tweaks on your Android Phone.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android 9.0 Pie:-
- Your Phone Warranty will be Void.
- In case if anything goes wrong during the Rooting procedure your device will brick.
“Also Read”:- How to Install 9.0 Pie on Redmi 2 Prime
How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk:-
- Download Magisk Zip From Here.
- Boot your Android Phone into Twrp Recovery.
- Install Magisk Zip File from Twrp Recovery.
- Now After Installation Reboot Your Android Device into System.
- Now Download Magisk Manager Apk File From Here.
- Install Downloaded Magisk Manager and Open it.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Root Android 9.0 Pie.
Here are Some Screenshots of Root Android 9.0 Pie
I Hope you like this Article on How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk. Follow my steps Correctly to root your android 9.0 pie easily without any problem. I have rooted my Redmi 4X with this method running Pixsy OS.