Is Oppo A37fw Bricked or in Bootloop If yes? then you will be searching for the Oppo A37fw flash file so in this article I will provide you the stock firmware of oppo A37fw.
About Oppo A37fw:
Oppo A37 smartphone was launched in June 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 293 pixels per inch (PPI).
Oppo A37 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Oppo A37 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,630mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A37 on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Oppo A37fw Flash File and Tool Download:
|File Name||Oppo A37fw Firmware (Stock Rom)|
|File Size||1.3 GB|
|Tool Require to Flash Oppo A37fw Flash File||MSM8x39Download Tool|
How to Flash Firmware in Oppo A37fw :
- Download the Oppo A37fw Flash File
- Download the MSM8x39DownloadTool
- Extract the Oppo A37fw Firmware.
- Copy the MSM8x39DownloadTool and Paste in Firmware Directory.
- Open MSM8x39DownloadTool and verify the Flash file.
- Now Switch off your Oppo A37fw
- Boot your device in EDL Mode.
- Connect your device to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start Button to flash Firmware.