If you are using Oppo Device or any other Snapdragon Powered Device then this msm8x39downloadtool will be a lifesaver for your device if its bricked or in a boot loop.
A Week ago My Oppo A37f goes into a boot loop so I was searching in google for a way to reinstall the firmware after wasting my 30 minutes I found a tool called msm8x39 which is known for reinstalling the firmware in snapdragon powered device when the device is in EDL Mode.
So in this Article, I will show you How to Download msm8x39downloadtool and will show you STEP BY STEP to install and how to use the tool. So Let’s Get Started
- Works in EDL Mode
- Unbrick Snapdragon Powered Device
- Unbricking Tool
- Fix Bootloop
- Factory Reset
- Popular for Oppo A37f
- Any Many More
How msm8x39download tool works?
- It Detects the device in EDL Mode.
- After Detection, it will verify the firmware.
- Onclick on start it will start to flash the firmware.
Msm8x39downloadtool Latest version Free Download:
How to Use msm8x39downloadtool?
- Download the MSM8x39 Download Tool from the above.
- Download the Firmware for your device.
- Now Place the msm8x39download tool in the firmware folder.
- Open the msm8x39download tool and verify the firmware package.
- Switch off your device
- Open Your Oppo device in EDL Mode by pressing Vol+ and Vol – Simultaneously.
- Now click on the start button to flash the firmware.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Unbricked your Oppo Device.
I think this guide will help you to unbrick your device easily if you getting any errors just drop your error in the comment section I will try my best to solve it.
Visit Rootingmydroid For More Content like this.