How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro:-
So you want to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro. In this Article, I will show you how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro Easily using Twrp Recovery.
TThe Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It has a notched display that measures 6.26 inches and has Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. Powering the Redmi Note 6 Pro is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. There is 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It has a hybrid dual-SIM slot which you can use to expand storage. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a dual selfie camera consisting of a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 4000mAh battery and has support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
What’s New in Android Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Pre-Requisites For Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro:-
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data.
- Twrp Recovery Must Installed.
- Download PixsyOS Pie Rom For Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Download Android 9.0 Gapps.
Instructions For Installing Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro:-
- Download the move it to your Internal Storage.
- Boot your Redmi Note 6 Pro into Treble Twrp Recovery.
- Wipe Everything Except Internal Storage and SD Card.
- Now Install Pixel Experience.
- Now Reboot Your Redmi Note 6 Pro into System it will take 10 to 15 Minutes.
- Hurray, You have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How to Root Android 9.0 Pie Running on Redmi Note 6 Pro:-
- Download Magisk Zip File
- Place Magisk zip file into Internal Storage.
- Boot Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro into Twrp Recovery.
- Install Magisk Zip File.
- Reboot Redmi Note 6 Pro into System.
- Hurray, You have Successfully Rooted Android 9.0 Pie.
Following this Guide, You Can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi Note 6 Pro. You Should have to Follow each and every step to Install Android 9.0 pie on Redmi 4, If you miss any step or do it wrong then your device can be brick. I Hope you like this Article.