How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4:-
So you want to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4( codename: Santoni).In this Article, I will show you how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4 Easily using Twrp Recovery.
Talking about the specifications, the Redmi 4 mobile features a 5.0″ (12.7 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4100 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP camera. Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
What’s New in Android Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Pre-Requisites For Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4:
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data.
- Twrp Recovery Must Installed.
- Download PixsyOS Pie Rom For Redmi 4.
- Download Android 9.0 Gapps.
Instructions For Installing Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4:-
- Download the PixsyOS 2.1 move it to your Internal Storage.
- Download Android 9.0 Gapps
- Download Treble Twrp Recovery
- Boot your Redmi 4 into Treble Twrp Recovery.
- Wipe Everything Except Internal Storage and SD Card.
- Now Install Pixsy os and Android Pie 9.0 Gapps.
- Now Reboot Your Redmi 4 into System it will take 10 to 15 Minutes.
- Hurray, You have Successfully Installed Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4.
How to Root Android 9.0 Pie Running on Redmi 4:-
- Download Magisk Zip File
- Place Magisk zip file into Internal Storage.
- Boot Xiaomi Redmi 4 into Twrp Recovery.
- Install Magisk Zip File.
- Reboot Redmi 4 into System.
- Hurray, You have Successfully Rooted Android 9.0 Pie.
Following this Guide, You Can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie on Redmi 4.You Should have to Follow each and every step to Install Android 9.0 pie on Redmi 4, If you miss any step or do it wrong then your device can be brick. I Hope you like this Article.