So you are Custom Rom Lover or trying new things on your OnePlus 6T and accidentally you just Bricked your OnePlus 6T. And Don’t know how to unbrick it. So this Article is for you guys in this article I will show you How to unbrick OnePlus 6T. So now by following this guide, you can unbrick OnePlus 6T using Easiest Method.
What is Bricked Phone?
A bricked phone means one thing: your phone won’t turn on in any way, shape or form, and there’s nothing you can do to fix it. It is, for all intents and purposes, as useful as a brick. A phone stuck in a boot loop is not bricked, nor is a phone that boots straight into recovery mode.
How to Unbrick OnePlus 6T using Easiest Method.
- Power off your OnePlus 6T
- Now hold down both volume up and volume down when plugging your phone back into your PC.
- Your phone will boot into Emergency Download Mode (known as EDL) which will let you flash signed partition images.
- If your phone doesn’t show up in the tool, then you’ll need to download the drivers.
- Once it connects, simply click “Start” and you’re good to go.
Keep in your Mind Using this Tool will Relock your OnePlus 6T Bootloader
How to use MsmDownloadTool to unbrick OnePlus 6T:-
- Make sure that your phone is switched off.
- Open device manager on your Windows PC.
- Press and hold the Volume Up & Volume Down buttons then connect to your PC using your data cable.
- Once the device is connected to your Windows PC, check if the phone is being recognized (Other > QUSB_BULK or Ports > Qualcomm).
- If showing as Other > QUSB_BULK either wait for Windows to install the Qualcomm driver or download the driver below and install.
- Run MsmDownloadTool V4.0_factory.exe and click Start.
I Hope this article is helpful for the people who are seeking to unbrick their OnePlus 6T.