- 1 Root Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus:-
- 2 How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus:-
Root Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus:-
Root Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus:- Are you looking for the appropriate way to root your Samsung Galaxy S10?. So in this article, I will show you How to Root Your Samsung S10 or S10 Plus Very Easily. By Rooting Samsung S10 you can customize it in your own way. So Let’s Get Started.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users to Android Devices, like SmartPhones, tablets and other devices running the Android Operating system to attain privileged control over the Android System. it gives access to the Android system codes. it allows customizing the Android Software on the Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus or Installs other custom ROMs that the Device manufacture wouldn’t normally allow you to do.
Advantages of Rooting?
- You can Install Custom ROMs or Install Latest Android Version.
- You can Install Xposed Modules.
- It allows flashing modded Zip files.
- You can Install MODs, Kernel.
- You can remove all bloatware Softwares.
Specifications of Samsung S10 or S10 Plus:-
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) processor paired with 8 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4100 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP camera. Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- Make sure you have Installed USB Driver on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have a charging more than 50%.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus.
- Create an Android backup on your Android Device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tool on your Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Make sure you have Enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
How to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking:-
Step 1:- First of all head over to Device setting. Scroll to the very bottom and click on About SamsungGalaxy S10 .
Step 2:- Once You are in About Galaxy S10. Again Scroll to the very bottom and click 7 times on build number to enable Developer Options.
Step 3:- Now go back and open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
Step 4:- Also Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
That is it! You have now enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus:-
1.Download Odin From Here.
2.Download Samsung Drivers From Here.
3.Download TWRP for S10 or S10+ From Here.
4.Switch Off device
5. Press Vol down + Bixby + Power to reboot to download mode, press volume up when asked to continue to download mode
6.Download Odin and open it, Disable ‘Auto reboot’ from options menu of Odin
7.Select TWRP (tar image) with AP tab of Odin and Start
8. Once Successfully flashed, you will see ‘Passed’ in Odin tab
9. Disconnect device and hold Vol down + power till screen goes off, Now immediately press Vol Up + Bixby + Power to reboot to TWRP
10.Select to allow modification
11. From TWRP, Select WIPE menu – Then FORMAT DATA – You need to type ‘yes’ to perform a wipe. WARNING: This will erase all data including Int SD storage from the device.
12. Once format device completes, go back and select REBOOT’ Menu and then – ‘RECOVERY’, This will reboot to TWRP again
13.Flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-Samsung-1.0 and then download Magisk from here.
14. Once flash successfully finish, Reboot to System.
15.Open settings – Developer option – Look for OEM Unlock option. It will automatically change to unticked after some reboot doesn’t stress it’s normal.
16. MAKE A BACKUP IN CASE OF BOOTLOADER RELOCK.
I hope you have followed the every step to root Samsung galaxy S10 or S10+.For More Articles on Samsung Salaxy S10 stay connected with us.