How to Install Twrp Recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
Now you can easily Install Twrp recovery on Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 is the latest smartphone from Nokia. In this guide, we will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.1. After you install TWRP recovery on your device you will be able to install custom ROMs on your device and root your device. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide.
Nokia 6.1 Specifications:-
The Nokia 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018) 64GB mobile features a 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 2.2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 16 MP camera.
Guide to Install Twrp Recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
In this Guide, we will show you the easiest method to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.1, but before there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of the carefully:-
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
- Make sure there is 65% battery in your Smartphone so that it doesn’t get turned off during the TWRP installation procedure.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and documents so that you can Get them back if anything goes wrong.
- Installing TWRP recovery will void the warranty of your device, However, if you want to Get it back you can follow our Guide on How to Get Warranty Back after Rooting Smartphone.
Read-More:-” How to Root Android 9.0 Pie using Magisk”
Advantages After you Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
- You will be able to Root Nokia 6.1 after you install TWRP recovery on your Phone
- You will be able to Install Android Custom ROMs on your Nokia 6.1.
- You will be able to Do customization
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on Nokia 6.1:-
- Click the Menu button to enter into the App Drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
- Click the Menu button to enter into APP Drawer.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.”
- When you are done, you’ll see the message “You are now a developer!”.
- Tap the Back button and you’ll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
USB Debugging should only be enabled when you need it. Leaving it enabled all the time is kind of a security risk for that this mode grants you high-level access to your device.
Step 2: Download TWRP for Nokia 6.1
Head to TWRP official website and go to the Devices page for searching the version of your device. Go to the “download links” section on that page and download the TWRP image OR Directly Download from Here. Copy the TWRP image to the folder in which you have installed the ADB and rename it to twrp.img.
Step 3: Boot into Android Bootloader.
Every phone is a bit different to another when booted into bootloader. But most of the modern devices boot into bootloader by turning off the device, then hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for 10 seconds before releasing. If this method doesn’t work well on your device, you had better refer to the Google instructions.
Step 4: Flash TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
Connect your device to the PC with a USB cable once in bootloader mode. The device should indicate that the device is connected.
- Open the folder of twrp.img by using the mouse on the PC. “Shift+Right Click” on an empty area and choose “Open a Command Prompt Here”.
- Run the command:
fastboot devicesThe command returns a serial number, indicating that it can recognize your device. If it doesn’t, check which step you have done with mistakes.
- Flash the TWRP once the device is recognized by fastboot. And run the command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Results of flashing. If all goes well, you will see a success message in the Command Prompt window.
Step 5: Boot into TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.1:-
- Use the volume down button to scroll to the “Recovery” option in your bootloader after unplugging from the PC and select it.
- If TWRP requires a password, then enter the password or PIN you use to unlock the bootloader. It also asks if you’d like to use in “Read Only” mode. Read the Only mode means it will just stay on your device until you reboot it.
- After entering the main screen, you can use it to create “Nandroid” backups, restore previous backups, or flash custom ROMs. Once you have made your first backups, you are free to explore TWRP, flash a new ROM and so on
Now You have Successfully Install Twrp Recovery on Nokia 6.1. I Hope you Like this Article How to install Twrp Recovery on Nokia 6.1.