Android Users Love Modding their Device by rooting it and Customizing in there own way. But What’s Next after rooting we try to install Custom ROM on it. So for installing Custom Rom, it requires Recovery to install the Custom ROM we all know when it comes to the Recovery Twrp is the Name for our Tech Geeks. Every Android Device has there Own Twrp Recovery made by the Developers. So all we have to do is to download the right recovery for our Device. So in this Article, I will Show you how to find the Right Recovery for your Android Device. So in this Article, we will discuss how to install Twrp recovery on any Andriod Device without Pc.
- 1 Requirements For Installing Twrp Recovery:-
- 2 Step 1:- Download the Official TWRP App from the
- 3 Play store.
- 4 Step 3:- Backup Your Stock Recovery.
- 5 Step 4:- Select Your Device in TWRP App.
- 6 Step 5:- Now Download TWRP Recovery for your
- 7 Device.
- 8 Conclusion:-
Requirements For Installing Twrp Recovery:-
- Your Phone Must be Rooted.
- Having Knowledge of Fastboot and Flashing
- Make a Backup of your Existing Recovery (Recommended)
Install TWRP Recovery on Android Device without PC:-
There are Two Methods for Installing Twrp Recovery On your Android Device:-
- Using the Official TWRP App
- Using the .zip file of Twrp and Flash using ADB and Fastboot.
We will discuss here how to install TWRP Recovery using Official Twrp App. So Let’s Get Started.
Step 1:- Download the Official TWRP App from the
Download From the Official Site Here
1)Go to your Playstore and Search for the TWRP App and Click on the Install Button. After Installation Click on Open.
Step 2:- Now Open TWRP and Grant Permissions.
2) Now Open the TWRP App and Agree with the Agreement and Click on the OK. Now Grant the Root Permissions for the TWRP App.
Step 3:- Backup Your Stock Recovery.
3) Now Click on the Backup Recovery and Select the Storage in which You want a backup of your Android Device Recovery and Click on Okay for the Backup.
Step 4:- Select Your Device in TWRP App.
4) After backup Click on the TWRP flash and Select your Phone Model For me its Huawei Nexus 6P.Make Sure you Select Right Model so there will no Chance of brick a Phone.
Step 5:- Now Download TWRP Recovery for your
5) Now, After Selecting the Right Model Now Download the Twrp.img File for your Android Device and after the completion of the downloading, Now Click on Flash Recovery and click on Okay. Hurray, You have Installed a TWRP Recovery on your Device without any Errors.
Every Android User Love Customizing and Installing Custom Roms. But it has Some Advantages and Disadvantages. Installing Twrp Recovery Void your Phone Warranty and if any different phone recovery flashed on the different phone it can brick your Device. Make Sure You Follow All Steps Completely. Happy Flashing!
#install twrp recovery #install twrp on any android device #twrp apk.