Every Music Lover knows the app called Spotify by which we can stream Online Songs with their Free and Premium plan. In their free plan, it contains ads while streaming Songs and in their premium plan it has no ads and they give download feature. So for free plan user, it is very difficult to download the songs from the Spotify. So in this Article, I will so you how to Download Songs from the Spotify without any Premium Plan or Download Spotify Songs For Free.
Download Spotify Songs For Free:-
First of all Talk about this app called Spotify Downloader.
Download music from Spotify for free. Spotify Downloader is an app that allows you to download tracks in playlists from any Spotify user account.
You just need to enter your Spotify user account name (or any account name), click on the playlist, then select the tracks and click on ‘Start’.
You don’t need to use your password or authenticate, all you need is the user account name.
How to Download Songs using Spotify Downloader:-
- First of all open Spotify and search for the songs you want to Download.
- Now add that Song to your Existing Playlist or create any new Playlist and add that Song.
- Now Copy the Link of your Spotify Playlist by using Share.
- Download Spotify Downloader, open it and click on “Add Playlist”.
- Paste the Link you Copied of your Playlist of Spotify.
- You will see your Spotify playlist click on your Playlist.
- You will see the songs you added in your Playlist and click the songs which you want to download.
- Click on the Download button to Download the Songs.
- You will see a Downloading Notification in your Notification Bar.
- Finally Song Downloaded. Now you can Download any Spotify Songs Easily and free.
Video Tutorial For How to Download Songs From Spotify:-