Samsung M30 Firmware Download:-
In this Article, I will provide the Samsung M30 Firmware so you can easily unbrick your Samsung M30 Device. Download Samsung M30 Firmware with fast links so you don’t have to wait for downloading the Samsung M30 Firmware.
About Samsung M30:-
The Samsung Galaxy M30 mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A73 + 1.6 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 5000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13MP + 5MP + 5MP camera. Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
How to Download Samsung M30 firmware:-
- First of all Download Samsung M30 Firmware from
- After Visiting the link you will have to click on Download.
How to Unbrick or Install Samsung M30 Firmware:-
- Download the Samsung M30 Firmware from the Above Link.
- After Downloading unzip the Firmware File on your pc.
- Now Download Odin.
- Now Boot your Phone into Download Mode.
- Open Odin and Load the Firmware Files.
- Now Click on Flash Button and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Installed the Firmware on your Samsung M20