Samsung M20 Firmware Download:-
In this Article, I will provide the Samsung M20 Firmware so you can easily unbrick your Samsung M20 Device. Download Samsung M20 Firmware with fast links so you don’t have to wait for downloading the Samsung M20 Firmware.
About Samsung M20:-
Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone was launched in January 2019. The phone comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
It’s is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core (2×1.8GHz + 6×1.6GHz) processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M20 packs a 13-megapixel (f/1.9) primary camera and a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
It’s running Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
How to Download Samsung M20 firmware:-
- First of all Download Samsung M20 Firmware from Here
- After Visiting the link you will have to click on Download.
How to Unbrick or Install Samsung M20 Firmware:-
- Download the Samsung M20 Firmware from the Above Link.
- After Downloading unzip the Firmware File on your pc.
- Now Download Odin.
- Now Boot your Phone into Download Mode.
- Open Odin and Load the Firmware Files.
- Now Click on Flash Button and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Installed the Firmware on your Samsung M20