Samsung A50 Firmware Download:-
In this Article, I will provide the Samsung A50 Firmware so you can easily unbrick your Samsung A50 Device. Download Samsung A50 Firmware with fast links so you don’t have to wait for downloading the Samsung A50 Firmware.
About Samsung A50:-
Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with 4GB of RAM.The Samsung Galaxy A50 runs Android Pie and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A50 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A50 on the rear packs a 25-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 25-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. The Samsung Galaxy A50 runs One UI based on Android Pie and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
How to Download Samsung A50 firmware:-
- First of all Download Samsung A50 Firmware from Here
- After Visiting the link you will have to click on Download.
How to Unbrick or Install Samsung A50 Firmware:-
- Download the Samsung A50 Firmware from the Above Link.
- After Downloading unzip the Firmware File on your pc.
- Now Download Odin.
- Now Boot your Phone into Download Mode.
- Open Odin and Load the Firmware Files.
- Now Click on Flash Button and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Installed the Firmware on your Samsung M20