How to Install Twrp Recovery on Moto G7:-
Now you can easily Install Twrp recovery on Moto G7, Moto G7 is the latest smartphone from Moto. In this guide, we will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Moto G7. After you install TWRP recovery on your device you will be able to install custom ROMs on your device and root your device. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide.
Moto G7 Specifications:-
The Moto G7 mobile features a 6.24″ (15.85 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP + 5 MP camera. Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got an Adreno 506 GPU.
Guide to Install Twrp Recovery on Moto G7:-
In this Guide, we will show you the easiest method to install TWRP recovery on Moto G7, but before there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of the carefully:-
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Moto G7:-
- Make sure there is 65% battery in your Smartphone so that it doesn’t get turned off during the TWRP installation procedure.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and documents so that you can Get them back if anything goes wrong.
- Installing TWRP recovery will void the warranty of your device, However, if you want to Get it back you can follow our Guide on How to Get Warranty Back after Rooting Smartphone.
Advantages After you Install TWRP recovery on Moto G7:-
- You will be able to Root Moto G7 after you install TWRP recovery on your Phone
- You will be able to Install Android Custom ROMs on your Moto G7.
- You will be able to Do customization
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging on Moto G7:-
- Click the Menu button to enter into the App Drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
- Click the Menu button to enter into APP Drawer.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.”
- When you are done, you’ll see the message “You are now a developer!”.
- Tap the Back button and you’ll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
USB Debugging should only be enabled when you need it. Leaving it enabled all the time is kind of a security risk for that this mode grants you high-level access to your device.
Step 2: Download TWRP for your Android Device
Head to TWRP official website and go to the Devices page for searching the version of your device. Go to the “download links” section on that page and download the TWRP image. Copy the TWRP image to the folder in which you have installed the ADB and rename it to twrp.img.